Eclipse Ecosystem

A blog devoted to promoting the Eclipse ecosystem

Friday, October 19, 2007

Steve Jobs* Keynote at EclipseCon


Last month I blogged a question asking why people in the OS community love Apple so much when I personally see them as evil and a pure proprietary play. It just didn't make sense to me. Based on the traffic my question generated and the detailed responses, it was clear I had to look more closely at this whole "apple thing".

I thought "Why don't we approach Steve Jobs to do a keynote at EclipseCon 2008". Let's invite him out to interact with the open source community. I was thrilled when I heard that he had agreed to do the opening keynote! But apparently there was some confusion amongst the program commitee and we accidentally signed a fake Steve Jobs. It should be an entertaining keynote nonetheless. :)

If you're not already a fan of fake Steve Jobs, you should be. Namaste. See you at EclipseCon!

- Don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home