Eclipse Ecosystem

A blog devoted to promoting the Eclipse ecosystem

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mike and Janet -- Doing the Impossible!

Mike (with loads of help from Janet) did something today that they teach in Business School to be impossible.

I've spent the last 6 months openly mocking Mike (and to a lesser degree Janet) mercilessly about their efforts -- and yet it paid off, they achieved a goal I was taught to be impossible.

I was wrong. In honor of their efforts, I made a $200 donation to the Canadian Cancer Society this morning and will be taking the Ottawa Foundation office out for beers on the next available opportunity.

Have no clue what I'm talking about? Dying to know? Donate $75 or more to the Canadian Cancer Society, email me your e-receipt and I'll personally phone and tell you.



- Don

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home