Eclipse Ecosystem

A blog devoted to promoting the Eclipse ecosystem

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bjorn is my inspiration...

Bjorn had a great post earlier tonight about how the short talks were organized, and how they were working out. Plus, in typical fasion, opening the floor to ideas on how to improve the process and there have already been some great comments.

But it was the diagram that really got me interested in the blog. I've met few people that are able to articulate sometimes complex ideas as clearly and succinctly as Bjorn. If I tried to explain the dual monitor approach in a blog, I probably would have written a 3-page manual. THEREFORE, with Bjorn as my inspiration, I'm going to explain as succinctly as possible my last two nights at EclipseCon:
Please feel free to share your own experiences in this succinct format.

- Don

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home