Eclipse Ecosystem

A blog devoted to promoting the Eclipse ecosystem

Monday, October 30, 2006

Free Online Poker Built with Eclipse

No, a SPAMBOT has not taken over my blog :)

Scott Blum (of Google GWT fame, not the Buy.com fame) was at Colorado Software Summit last week and instantly won over audiences with a great example of GWT - the gpokr site.

I couldn't resist getting in touch with Ryan Dewsbury, the creator of gpokr and he said that the Eclipse code organization and debugging support for AJAX was a huge step forward for the project.

I was doing pretty well, right up until I flopped a flush and was beat with a better flush. Serves me right for playing a Jh-3h.

If your boss catches you playing poker, just tell them you're researching Eclipse and AJAX ;)

- Don

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home