Eclipse Ecosystem

A blog devoted to promoting the Eclipse ecosystem

Monday, April 24, 2006

See you at MySQL UC this week!

I will be at the MySQL UC this week splitting my time between some events and manning our pod in the dot-org pavillion. I realized last week prepping for this that the damned MBA pushed pretty much all common sense out of my head, so if you want to see something technical, come when my colleague Matt Ward is in the pod :) Someone from BIRT will be on hand from 10am-noon on Wednesday, and we'll likely have some PHP and DTP stuff to show as well. Drop by and say hi!

Some of the Eclipse Members you can find throughout the Exhibit Hall this week include MySQL, Actuate, Business Objects, Embarcadero Technologies, HP, IBM, JasperSoft, Novell, Red Hat, SugarCRM, Unisys.

- Don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home